How to Stay Safe When Selling Your Home
Simple Steps your MUST follow to protect your loved ones and valuables.
- Only allow your home to be shown by a licensed Realtor. Realtors in the state of Florida must submit fingerprinting to the Department of Law Enforcement for purposes of determining if the applicant has a criminal background history.
- Make sure the listing agent used an electronic lockbox with timed access. For an extra layer of security have a Call Before Showing code set up on the lockbox.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind. Lock up valuables, put away personal items, lock up medications.
- After each showing double check your windows and doors, especially sliders.
- Have an alarm and USE the alarm!
Preparing to sell your home?
Let me show you how my listings sell fast and for top dollar!
[contact-form-7 id="1601" title="Market Analysis"]